Tuesday, May 02, 2006

In the beginning was the word

Half a league, half a league, half a league forward...with these words I herald my entry into the so-called blogosphere.

In this space I shall have free rein to truly speak my mind, unhindered by the visionless, politically correct lackeys and lickspittles of my glorious employer, Ruprecht Merdeshlock, one of the few men in the world who appreciates my all encompassing understanding of the world and sees fit to print it in the largest print media organ in this country, the Daily Sun.

All I ever seem to hear is "Great column today Pierce - we just need to trim it a bit...for space". Funny that it's always my most salient points and blinding insights (controversial as they may be) that end on the virtual cutting room floor. How these pinko fellow travellers manage to slip through the ViewsCorp net escapes me - must be some sort of secret affirmative action plan for the retarded I'm yet to uncover.

But no more. From here on in it's all Pierce all the time, uncut, uncensored and unoppressed.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home